Our service technicians are committed to your safety!
- We regularly monitor the health of all employees.
- Upon arriving, we will greet you with a wave and a smile.
- Our technicians will maintain a distance of 6 feet or more at all times.
- Each service van is equipped with a portable hand washing station. Service techs will wash their hands before they come up to your home.
- Technicians will wear gloves whenever they are in your home.
- Disinfectant will be used to clean tools before they are brought in your home.
- We will continue to provide the same excellent customer service you’ve come to expect from College Place Heating and Air!
Air conditioning service, repair, maintenance, installation, and replacement in Walla Walla and surrounding areas.Click Here »
Heating service, repair, maintenance, installation, and replacement in Walla Walla and the surrounding area.Click Here »
Electrical service, repair, maintenance, and installation in Walla Walla, College Place, and the surrounding area.Click Here »
WHAT OUR HAPPY CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING ABOUT US
I heartily recommend you call Dan Peterson at College Place….
We are extremely pleased with the finished product of a new air conditioning unit and gas furnace…
Ben & Carol D.
This was for our rental house. College Place Heating was good to work with and we’d use them again for sure…
We are very happy with our Trane unit! Our electric bill was reduced considerably in the first month..
We have been pleased with the new unit we ended up buying…
We have always had the best of service from College Place Heating and would highly recommend them to anyone…
It was a good experience from the estimate all the way through the installation…
We are very pleased with the unit we purchased and with the service that College Place Heating provided…
Very courteous company to work with…