Maintaining commercial equipment can be easily forgotten if no one has been delegated for the job. We have trained technicians available with experience in maintaining commercial equipment that is often located in hard to access areas, and requires special equipment to even reach it. We can customize an agreement that will be suited to your specific needs.
Here are a few of the items we inspect regularly:
- Inspect the condition of filters
- Inspect the condition of the indoor coil
- Measure air flow, temperatures, and freon pressures
- Inspect condition of electrical components and wiring continuity
- Inspect condition of burners and ignition components
- Oiling of all oilable motors
We also offer some money saving perks for commercial businesses who establish a regular maintenance program with us.
- Priority service
- No after hour or weekend charges
- A 15% discount on all repairs
Call us today! We'll be happy to schedule a time to meet with you and discuss your maintenance needs.