Whether you are a homeowner having a custom house or addition built, an owner-builder, or an experienced contractor, we can help make your new home comfortable and energy efficient. Planning for a new home's comfort should begin early in the building process, and our experienced consultants can provide the needed engineering and detail-oriented input into the building process from the beginning.
We can help with many needs of the new home:
- Gas, oil, and electric furnaces
- Air conditioners
- Heat pumps
- Water-source heat pumps
- Floor Hydronic systems
- Garage and shop unit heaters
- Gas or propane fireplaces and stoves
- Ductwork and venting for dryers, ranges, and bath fans
- Air quality accessories such as electronic air cleaners, humidifiers, and whole-house ventilation equipment
Our experts can provide a comfort assessment of your planned home, provide quality equipment that is second to none in the industry, a professional installation, and friendly support for the new home owner. Interested in financing... see our financing page.
Call for an appointment today!